Meet our owner!
Kristin Onderdonk is the owner and CEO of Enjoy Chi, a wellness company she began over 4 years ago, transitioning from a CPA manager in public accounting into coaching and consulting. To accommodate a more flexible work/life balance in her new marriage and blended family, she chose to follow and share her passion for health and fitness. She is now certified in applied functional science as a movement coach, a certified tai chi instructor, a Reiki Master, as well as a top leader in skincare, health and beauty, products and advocates for safe certified organic health and beauty products here in the US.
Kristin’s mission at ENJOY CHI is to share proven mindbodyspirit self-care initiatives for all to incorporate into their lives.
Kristin has personally led and assisted movement classes, conditioning, re-conditioning, rehabilitation, as well as sport specific injury preventative and running programming. She has trained with and worked directly alongside various health industry experts and is recognized as an expert in moving meditation and in offering various wellness strategies to her clients. She has worked with individuals all across the globe. Enjoy Chi is an offshoot and ongoing pathway for continued learning, sharing and bringing new self care initiatives to the world.
Kristin is excited to continue to provide individuals of all ages and stages of health, fun and energetic, easy to follow, stress-busting, mindbodyspirit experiences.
A few things you might enjoy knowing about Enjoy Chi…
- We write our own material AND we laugh at our own jokes. If you are a fan of living your own authentic and original, one of a kind life, you will enjoy working with us.
- We collaborate with experts from around the world. Our clients are supported by visionaries, world renowned market leaders in health and wellness, wealth and finance, holistic healing and natural self care. We believe greatness can and should be enjoyed by all.
- We have several decades of real world, real life, personal and professional experience working with and consulting individuals and corporations alike. We work 1-1 with individuals, provide programming to groups and collaborate and produce our unique events to share our mission.
- Enjoy Chi is a certified New York State WBE-Women Business Enterprise.
- We care about kids and pets and people and our planet and we offer services and products that are safe for all!
Do you share a belief that the win is in discovering lots of ways to enjoy the journey? WE do. Check out what some of our clients and friends think!
Exceptionally wonderful flow today, thank you!
Kristin, You have a beautiful way with words and mental pictures. Love listening and watching you. ~Judy
Lovely flow..thank you.
I’ll admit I was scared to try it. It sounded hard, like Kunfu fighting. I imagined a group of diehard, muscular women grunting. It couldn’t be more opposite! It’s calming and relaxing. We listen to music while we exercise and even though it feels like I’m simply floating from position to position, I work up a sweat and can really feel it in my muscles afterwards. It’s exercise without feeling like you’re working. I haven’t done any formal exercise in years so this is the perfect class for me. Kristin’s warm and friendly personality is icing on the cake.
With the new year, I like many others, decided to think healthier so I signed up at Enjoy Chi. I’ve always had back issues but since taking the class I feel great! It is one hour for me, an hour with mind and body working together to be stronger. My balance and flexibility have improved. My back is in line, not locked up and crooked. I look forward to it each week!
Have something to share with us?
Reach out and contact us via our contact page and we will connect back with you within 24 hrs.
Are you a well-meaning company or a co-worker or a parent who would love to infuse enjoyment into your workplace or maybe your child’s school? Ask us about our corporate plans. We will work with you to bring Enjoy Chi to your organization.